Monday, January 10, 2011

What I Want Out Of Life



In order for one to get or have what one wants, first one must actually know what one wants. So I will here delineate what I truly want from this life.
  • to be happy
  • to be more involved in Buddhism
  • to be a better person
  • to be truly loved by my partner
  • to be healthy
  • to quit smoking
  • to travel the world
  • my son to be happy and successful
  • to have more knowledge
  • to make my partner happy in the ways that I am able
  • for my partner to find something he can make money at so he doesn't have to work so hard or so often, freeing his time so he can pursue the interests and desires of his heart
  • to realize my purpose
  • to connect with my partner on a spiritual level
  • to find the core of peace within myself
  • to truly forgive those I haven't
  • to find joy in writing again

No comments: