Monday, February 13, 2006

Pour Femme. Pour Homme. Pour Tout Le Monde Blog Excerpt

This is one of the most beautiful blogs I have ever read. If you haven't aleady, do visit Pour Femme. Pour Homme. Pour Tout Le Monde by enelrahs

Here's an excerpt from the latest post:

"stop pretending.

i know you have eaten your fill and leave me to the vultures. i know you are relieved because the moment i decided i had enough, i forced submission. i know your elation now that my decision to leave has left you with no choice to make. i know you feel freedom the moment i had turned my back and you impaled me with a sly smile that took form of a shiv that tore through my flesh and left a spine that splintered. i know."


See the full post HERE.

4 comments:

raj. said...

to be devoured whole my love, is the significance that i am indulged. the seduction i have promised in my words, have become your cardinal sin. the pain i portray, you weep to in lonely nights.

much obliged, i am to thee. for who is the writer, without the reader.

Sphinx said...

...how little you know about me...and yet how much...

...but know this...my sins far surpass cardinal...and i am not seduced easily...

"who is the writer, without the reader"?

My answer is this:

raj. said...

then your sins, i will be a part of. and enticing i will remain. but to thee, i will serenade. the pain, that brought about coalesce. the pain, for now you have me.

Sphinx said...

...you have caught my attention, but have not yet approached the essence of my soul...

You think you can enchant me further with your prose, oh maestro? Go ahead, endeavour with your elegies. Permeate the emptiness with your fugue...

...make it beautiful...

I await your efforts...