Friday, February 3, 2006

Korn, The List and A Karmic Twist

Looks like I'll be striking something else off of my list of things to do....

I got a call from the ex's sister yesterday. She had won a bunch of stuff on the radio, and one of the things she won was tickets to see KORN in Toronto on April 4rth!! April, one of her 2 daughters (both of whom in my heart will always be my nieces) remembered (I'm so touched) that it was one of my most favourite bands, so she told Terry, and she called me and asked me to go with her! She even told me that she would give me the money to take the bus there if I didn't have it (sweet woman). Terry doesn't even know about The List!

And to think...Terry and I, although we've been absolutely like family to each other over the last decade, both helping each other when it was needed and when we could, we are both so different that we would probably never even have this strange connection at all if it wasn't for the ex... or the kids.

It's strange how things work out sometimes, with destiny culminating in the strangest places...and with the most unlikely people............................

YES!!!! I'M GOING TO SEE BOTH KORN AND NINE INCH NAILS IN LESS THAN A MONTH APART!!!!

I'm also saving money so I can cross off 2 more things this coming summer. One will be the hot air balloon ride..the other shall be a trip to one of those locations I mentioned in The List.

As it stands right now, the destination is yet unknown, but the year of my 30th birthday is turning out to be more synchronous and more fulfilling than I could have imagined. And I actually feel GOOD...haven't felt like this in MONTHS. All this revelation and karmic insight and clarity in a matter of only days (since Sunday...I checked my journal) Right NOW, what more could I ask for? I must be dreaming....


3 comments:

..Insane_Racounter.. said...

M,
This calls for a celebration...!
It's serendepity like this that
makes this journey less tiring...
I am so happy for you...! and
hearty wishes.. for the rest of
the list...
:)


P

Sphinx said...

P...

Oh, I'll be celebrating alright!

Tonight, with my wine!!! lol

Thanks for your kind wishes.

"It's serendepity like this that
makes this journey less tiring..."

Precisely.....

Tim P. said...

sounds exciting, I'm happy for you!