Wednesday, February 1, 2006

Insight










Strange when the pieces all fall into place
The point has been proven before I've made my case
Flashes of insight, graphic enlightenment
Suspends all desire to cease earthly entanglement
A path through the fog has unfolded before me
Awakened to light before blackness could hold me
This karmic resplendence and shocking lucidity
Bears abstract penetrations of extreme intensity
No stranger to darkness, but a newcomer to truth
I can now dance to the music of my wasted youth
My hand grasps the top of this nefarious chasm
And I walk away, beyond reach of the phantasm
Still weak from the damage, I begin to recover
With anticipation of possibilities and new worlds to discover.

Will this last???

5 comments:

. nothing . said...

As long as you write beautiful poems like this.. yes, it will last!

"No stranger to darkness, but a newcomer to truth"

Welcome.

..Insane_Racounter.. said...

M,
Not many can put the beauty that they see in more beautiful words, like you did here,
Looks like the virus has brought the
best out of you. May be thats one good thing about them ;-)
Get well soon, but stay in the same state of creativity that you are in...

P

PS: the answer for your Q
I think, soemthing that belongs to you...can go No Where, it stays..for sure...

Sphinx said...

Nothing...
Thanks for the compliment on my poem


Peeps...
Thank you, as well.
PS...it wasn't the virus....

..Insane_Racounter.. said...

M,
#beginKiddin#
next time i start kiddin... i think
i'll put something like this :p
#end#
Now, u know how good my html is ..lol
Ofcourse, it wasn't the virus...:)


P

Sphinx said...

hahahaha

that one...went right over my head lol

sorry i missed that, but I'm laughing now hahaha